- feminist-physicist answered:If I were to buy used makeup I’d only buy it from a friend or someone I know to be a makeup geek.
- cumberfratch answered:Totally! I wish I could go to your yard sale, hahaha. I hope you get enough money!
- princessalyssax3 answered:i probably wouldnt buy used make up BUT someone might, it wouldnt hurt to put it out anyway
- planet-dont-panic answered:I think some people would but I wouldn’t reccomend it personally.
- sephora-obsessed posted this
If they were sanitized with 91% rubbing alcohol? For like 50 cents or so.
I have a lot of unused quads and single eyeshadow that I that I dont want but dont just wanna trash, and I’m having a yard sale tomorrow. I wanna gauge whether I should bother putting them out or not. I’d even keep the alcohol bottle on hand if they wanted to do it themselves to make sure.
I’ve sold nail polish and body lotion/sprays at yard sales before and sold a lot.
And I need money for school textbooks lol